dimanche 5 octobre 2014

Reggae's got soul influence Part2

American soul songs in Jamaican reggae versions (émission du 4-10-14)





Playlist
Slim Smith – Gypsy woman
Bruce Ruffin – Ooh child
Derrick Harriott & Chosen Few – Since I lost my baby
Alton Ellis – Knock on wood
Llyod Charmers – Just my imagination
Cynthia Richards – Foolish fool
Chosen Few – I second that emotion
Pat Rhoden – Living for the city
Leroy Sibbles – Express yourself
Barry Biggs – I’ll be there
Big Youth – Every nigger is a star
Jay Boys – I can’t get next to you
Delroy Wilson – It’s the same old song
Otis Gayle – I’ll be around
Alton Ellis – I don’t want to be right
The Pioneers – Papa was a rolling stone
Ken Boothe – Let’s get it on
Delroy Wilson – Living in the footsteps
Big Youth – Wake up everybody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire