jeudi 11 juillet 2013

Give me the power!

Suite à de gros soucis techniques, un léger retard sur le blog donc mais tout est rétabli, bonne écoute!
We had big technical problems but we're now back, enjoy the show!
(émission du 7-07-13)


Playlist
Francis & Franklin – Stand firm !
Alpheus – We are strong
Desmond Dekker – You can get it if you really want
The Stingers – Give me power
The Wailers – Lively up yourself
Richie Mac – Missions are possible
Little Roy – Forces
The Viceroys – They can’t stop us now
Willi Williams – No one can stop us
Judy Mowatt – Strenght to go through
Linval Thompson – More power
Alton Ellis – Stronger (cut2)
Leroy Brown – Stand up strong
Black Slate – They can’t make us
Jah Shaka & Fasimbas – I am determined
Anthony Cruz – Be strong
Admiral Tibbett – My determination
Stephen Marley – Can’t keep I down
Deyansa – Strong woman        
Tanya Stephens – Power of a girl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire