dimanche 6 août 2017

Early reggae rocksteading

(émission du 6-08-17)






The Jamaicans – Dedicated my song to you
The Viceroys – Walkie talkie
Peter Tosh – Dem haffi get a beatin’
BB Seaton – The hotter the battle
Al Barry & the Cimarons – Morning sun
Joe Mansano – Life on reggae planet
The Melodians – Come on little girl
Prince Buster – The appeal
The Pioneers – Long shot
Duke Reid’s all stars – Judge sympathy
Nicky Thomas & Dolores – Red eyes
Cool Sticky – Train to Soulsville
Winston Groovy – Sweeter than honey
The Pioneers – Nosey Parker
The Upsetters – Da da
U Roy – Goliat
The Tennors – Smile (my baby)
Tony & Dennis – Folk song
The Ethiopians – Owe me no pay me
Justin Hinds – Here I stand
Rita Marley – You’re my desire
Teddy Magnus – Beautiful Sunday
Prunes – Come a little closer
The Gaylads – There’s a fire
The Zodiacs - Renegade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire