lundi 28 décembre 2015

Daddy Lucos : 1968 special : back to my roots

To celebrate my birthday, take a trip back to  my birth year  in 1968 !!
Enjoy rocksteady, early reggae and a bit of ska !

(émission du 27-12-15)
 Playlist
The Techniques - Travelling man
The Paragons - You mean the world to me ( Jingle John Holt)
The Termites-  Love up kiss up ( Jingle Lloyd Parks)
Desmond Dekker-  Fu Manchu
Delroy Wilson -  Once upon a time
The sensations -  Those guys
Hemsley Morris - Little things (Phil Pratt  )
Cornell Campbell -  Queen of the minstrel ( Jingle Cornell Cambpell)
Ken Boothe - Moving away
The Heptones -  Get in the groove
Joya Landis - Midnight lover
Phyllis Dillon and Alton Ellis -  Why did you leave?
Alton Ellis - La la means I love you
Max Romeo - Wet dream (Jingle Max Romeo)
Carlton and his shoesLove me forever
The Ethiopians -  Everything crash
Larry and Alvin -  Nanny goat
The Maytal  - Do the reggae
The Beltones -  No More heartaches
Bob Marley -  Hypocrites
Toots and the Maytals  - 54 46 was my number
Alton Elllis  - All my tears
Errol Dunkley – Once More
Keelyn Beckford – Combination
Stranger & Gladdy – One Scotch, One bourbon, One Beer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire