dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Daddy Lucos' selection & Mufasa's Zer-I Deres label presentation

 Daddy Lucos' monthly corner ft. Ras Mufasa for a presentation of his label Zer-I Deres
(émission du 27-10-13)




Tommy Mac Cook & the Supersonics - What the world needs now
The Techniques - Travelling man
Johnny Osbourne - Jah promise
Jimmy London - Ride on
Ernest Wilson - I know myself
Ruben Da Silva - Jah thunder and lightning
Black Roots - Blackheart man
Michael Palmer - My region
Sugar Minott - Victim of society
Trevor Junior - Yes we can
Dubmastor - Cabroro
Zer-I Deres Label: 
         Joe Pilgrim – Holy one / Ras Mufasa – Almighty Dub
Power Steppers - Byte sized
Macki Banton & Ackboo - Turn the amplifier 

Check ZER-I DERES label at:
https://www.facebook.com/zeri.deres.records

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire