dimanche 24 mars 2013

Daddy Lucos' selection from 70's to 2013

Mensuelle de Daddy Lucos - Daddy Lucos' monthly corner
(émission du 24-03-13)

Playlist
Al Campbell – Pick up your phone
Al Campbell & Chabba Youth – You’re a liar
Stereograph plays Al Campbell & Chabba Youth – Take warning
Mighty Diamonds – Part time lover
Jr Ross & the Spear – Send me over there
Barry Brown – Enter the kingdom of Zion
Trevor Jr – I and I time
Dennis Brown – Love me forever
Abashanti – Zulu warrior 96 mix
Gregory Fabulous – Get up
Rod Taylor – Rasta
Ramon Judah – Deliver me
                      - Deliver me dub ft. RAS KHALIL (live at the radio!)
Henry & Louis ft. Pacey – Everyman different
Michael Prophet & Ricky Tuffy – Your love
Dixie Peach – Babylon
Kenny Knots – Liars and thieves
Haspar – Ranking dread general
The Skints – Ya know

                             CHECK RAS KHALIL TUNE AT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6cTU2HAiE&feature=youtu.be

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire